Immersix developed the first commercial eye tracking using retinal imaging.
- A single setup process lasts forever with no need for recalibration. As soon as a user puts on the glasses, the system tracks their gaze immediately and without bias.
- Not sensitive to slippage.
- Not sensitive to eye shape or color.
- Not sensitive to ambient light conditions.
- Better than 0.5 degrees accuracy and better than 0.1 degrees precision.
- Automatic identification of users. A single device can serve multiple users with hassle-free user authentication.
- Requires only a single small component on the frame front for each eye.